Eliminates the need for a person to step over the rim of the bathtub making the process of getting into and out of the tub safer and easier.
It has a long seating surface and is positioned with two legs in the tub and two legs outside. This allows the user to sit down on the portion of the seat that is outside and safely transfer across the seat into the inside of the tub. It is ideal for anyone who has a lower extremity injury or a disability that prevents weight bearing on the legs.
- Height adjustable from 16"-23" (40.6 - 58.4 cm) to enable people to set the product to the most appropriate height to facilitate a safe sit-to-stand motion
- The Maddak exclusive 'quick-change' leg design allows the legs to be easily adjusted in 0.25" increments without the need to continually twist the legs
- Identification markings make adjusting all 4 legs to the same height simple
- Back rest can be easily moved to accommodate left or right facing showers
- Removable legs make storage easier
- Built in soap dish, hand-held shower holder and shower curtain holder
- Tool-free assembly
- Non-marring non-slip rubber tips
- All plastic construction will not rust