30-32 mens pant size
4-6 womens pant size
7% spandex, 21% rayon, and 72% polyester
CareZips is an innovative pair of unisex everyday wear pants (adaptive apparel) for the adult incontinent market. The pants enable a full-frontal opening from waist to the knees via three strategically positioned zippers. This unique opening allows for easier and faster access to the abdomen for issues typically related to incontinence (e.g. a brief change) or wound care or bags. Current customers report efficient time savings, less back strain, less skin shear probability, and less exposure creating more dignity. CareZips provide an all-around more pleasant experience for all. This new-to-the-market healthcare textile provides nurses, caregivers, CNAs, or the wheelchair-enabled easier, faster, and more productive care. Socks and shoes are not necessarily removed. The two side zippers are positioned slightly forward to eliminate any discomfort particularly when the wearer is rolled side-to-side. Use of the pants means not having to necessarily undress and redress. Easy to wash and no ironing necessary. Fabric comprises of 7% spandex, 21% rayon, and 72% polyester. Seven sizes and four colors are available. All have an inseam of 29 inches.
- All sizes have an inseam of 29 inches.
- Enable a full-frontal opening from waist to the knees via three strategically positioned zippers
- Fabric created with the wearer in mind to provide optimal comfort and flexibility
- Polyester rayon blend allows you to have the breathability, unlike traditional 100% polyester pants, yet still giving the wearer the durability
- Socks and shoes are not necessarily removed
- Soft twisted yarns used to give a nice luxurious feel
- Spandex to offer extra comfort of mobility so that it will not bind
- Twill weave to improve flexibility and breathability
- Zippers specifically positioned in this patent pending design as to not create unwanted pressure points to the wearer should they be on their side
- Zippers were chosen over traditional snaps and Velcro for ease of use and dignity to resemble a traditional pant