A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18" to 36") that pulls when the user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (97 dB and 103 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included)
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Activation cord is adjustable from 18"- 36"
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
- Requires one 9V battery (Included)
- Requires one 9V battery included
- Two volume settings - 97 dB and 103 dB
- Two volume settings: 97 dB and 103 dB
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.